Located in the Meredith Woods neighborhood, the Oak is a southern inspired scratch kitchen and bourbon bar, featuring house-aged bourbon.
- Half priced bites M-F from 4-5:30p.
- Enjoy a bourbon tasting at our Bourbon & Bites on select Saturdays.
- Bourbon Dinners - Semi-private dinner with hand-picked pairings.
- Join us on the patio for cornhole.
- Live Music coming in August.
- Adopt-A-Barrel at the Oak.
- Have your event at the Oak.
The Oak opened in the Spring of 2014. It is a scratch kitchen and bourbon bar in Raleigh that uses fresh ingredients to create simple yet elevated american fare served by a staff who share our same passion for good food and drinks. Our menu changes seasonally with made from scratch dishes paired with in season fruits and veggies. The Oak has a wide bourbon selection featuring our in-house aged bourbons, a unique and delicious offering of wines, and craft beers on draft. We also offer bourbon dinners, bourbon tastings and a have an adopt a barrel program for our house-aged bourbons. The Oak is open for Lunch, Dinner and Brunch on Sunday. Join us at the bar, the patio or the dining room. The Oak is part of a locally owned and operated restaurant group: JMR Kitchens.